Leatherhead Drama Festival - Data Protection Policy
Leatherhead Drama Festival’s Data Protection Policy is designed to protect any participant’s personal data which is collected and used by the drama festival solely for the purposes of the festival for communicating with participants by post, telephone and email. This policy is intended to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. The personal data requested and required of the festival participants comprises their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.
2. Leatherhead’s Drama Festival Data Protection Lead is the Festival Administrator whom all queries and requests should be addressed. The Data Protection Lead will maintain the data securely on a computer.
3. Access to the stored data is restricted to the Data Protection Lead and committee members. Data will not be used for marketing purposes or given to any third party.
4. The data is required and used solely for communication with the participants of the Leatherhead Drama Festival’s for the purposes of the drama festival activities and for no other purpose. Any individual or group on our database is entitled at any time to require that personal data relating to them be removed from stored records within 28 days of a request in writing or by email.
5. Participants of the drama festival have the right to refer any complaints about the handling of their personal data to the Information Commissioner's Office.
Data Protection Policy